- Exceptional distance performance
- Consistent ball flight
- Soft feel and increased green side control
- Construction: 3-piece Urethane Tourball
- Core: Extra-large energy-charged inner core
- Mantel: Responsive Mantel
- Cover: Thermoplastic Urethane cover
- Dimple: 322
- Compression: 80-90
- Association rules: Conform with USGA and R&A rules
Especially designed for advanced golfers with a high clubhead speed, the Sny Tour offers a perfect solution for distance and a consistent ball flight. The perfect tournament ball.
- Swing Speed (MPH): 90 ↑
- #1 Driver: 230 yards ↑
- #7 iron: 140 yards ↑
The SNY Tour is a high-tech premium product engineered to deliver exceptional distance performance and an outstanding drop-and-stop control feature. The cutting-edge technology of this ball, namely a thermoplastic Urethane cover and an extra-large energy-charged inner core formulation, assures a higher durability and best spin performances in combination with a consistent ball flight.
The air resistance is reduced by the multi-dimple design, delivering an extended uplift and distance performance.